Just received latest Raspberry Pi B+.
10 July 2013
- HTC Sync Manager: http://www.htc.com/www/software/htc-sync-manager/
- Stock RUU file for HTC One X: http://androidfiles.org/ruu/?developer=Endeavor
- Fastboot and Stock Recovery file: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxqw7khMpcEgV0ZMWHlJT25hbkE/
Enter Fastboot mode
- Turn off the phone.
- Press Volume down button and power button together and phone should boot into Bootloader mode.
- Use Volume key to choose FASTBOOT and use Power Button to select it.
Flash Stock Recovery
- Download Fastboot package from the link above (item number 3 in the Useful Link).
- Unzip it and place the Fastboot folder directly under drive C. Make sure that the Fastboot folder is directly under drive C.
- Open your command prompt. (Press Start and type cmd).
- Insert "cd /" and press enter to go back to the root of C drive.
- Insert "cd fastboot" and press enter to browse to the Fastboot folder.
- Insert "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" to start flashing stock recovery file. Don't worry about the recovery.img file as I already include that file in the Fastboot zip package.
To be continue..
28 June 2013
I was cleaning up our old home server that was meant for file sharing among house mates. And I found a huge folder with the photos of our previous website called www.watchaquarium.com.
Few years back (to be exact June 2010), we created a site call Watch Aquarium, where we setup an aquarium with some fishes (gold fish, guppy and etc..), a webcam pointing towards the aquarium and a server that will automatically publish the captured images every 10 seconds to the site.
at 8:06 PM